Liko ComfortSling Plus net polyester model 310
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ComfortSling Plus net polyester model 310 adapts to the contours of the body without the need for individual adjustment to provide a comfortable sitting posture with good back support. Liko comfort plus sling is a “full sling” that allows the patient to remain in the sling after application and transfer. When properly fitted and applied Comfort plus sling will give the patient a good sense of safety. Liko’s enhanced design is wider and longer which are features designed to increase patient comfort. The sitting posture is essentially upright, but, in combination with Sling Cross-bar 450 or Sidebars and extension loops, it can be semi-recumbent. Comfort plus sling is the preferred choice of many amputees and patients who are particularly pain-sensitive, e.g. rheumatics.
- Good back support
- Net polyester fabric
- Available in 3 sizes M, L, XL
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 243 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra Large||Greater than 200 lbs.||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details