Liko ComfortVest model 95 - Polyester
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ComfortVest model 95 - Polyester is unique in safety, design, and function. Comfort vest supports from behind the patient’s back and outside of the arms. The inner surface of the vest is covered with material which helps prevent the vest from sliding up on the body. A waist belt is sewn to the vest to help keep the vest in place. This safety feature also helps avoid the risk of a patient sliding out of the sit-to-stand vest. You must use a combination of two loops on each hook when attaching the vest to the lift. Comfort vest should be used with the Sabina sit-to-stand lift and Comfort Sling Bar (600 mm / 23.6 inch. wide).
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Medium||110 - 175 lbs.|
|Large/Extra Large||155 - 240 lbs.|
|Extra Large||220 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details