Liko Golvo 9000 patient lift with power base
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
The Golvo lift improves transfers from personal vehicles by mitigating the need for manually handling patients. Manually handling patients may cause caregiver injury and discomfort or loss of dignity for patients.
Golvo lift is beneficial for gait training and walking.
Liko Golvo patient lift is the ideal mobile lift for ambulation, horizontal lifting and lifting from the floor. The parallel base width adjustment facilitates lifting in many different situations; for example, where under bed clearance is limited, and lifting to and from chairs. Retractable armrests are standard, reducing the strain on caregivers and improves the courage and security for patients.
Golvo patient lift is unique in the fact that it combines the functionality of an overhead lift with the flexibility of a mobile patient lift. With its vertical lifting principle and pliable lift strap, the Golvo lift offers flexibility and versatility.
Buy now and get a original highback polyester net sling freeFeatures:
- Vertical lifting motion with flexible lift strap is ideal for horizontal lifting, ambulation and lifting from the floor
- LowBase version allows for even greater clearance under low beds or stretchers versus the standard model
- Armrests help to support patients during ambulation, as well as making it easier for caregivers to maneuver the lift
- Parallel base-width adjustment contributes to easier lifting of patients or residents to/from chairs, beds and the floor
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Manual and electric
|Lifting speed (without load)|
1" / sec or 1.45" / sec
|Maximum lifting height|
|Hand control protection class|
|Base - width expansion|
|Front||2.9" double band||1.8" double band|
|Rear||2.9" double band||2.9" double band|
|Height||4.13"||2.3" / 4.13"|
|Width||28.9" - 40.1"||29.3" - 40.4"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years - Liko lifts
- 90 days - Batteries
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.