Liko handybelt manual transfer aid
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Liko handybelt is manual transfer support belt which facilitates shorter manual transfers ensuring a good grip for the patient or caregiver and are placed both horizontally and vertically along the entire belt. Handybelt aid has 7 to 13 handles, depending on size and the strength of the SafetyBuckle is -tested up to 440 lbs. Handybelt color markings give quick and clear information about size and can be washed in 60-85°C (140-185°F).Features
- SafetyBuckle is strength-tested up to 440 lbs.
- Color markings give quick and clear information about size
- Can be washed in 60-85°C (140-185°F)
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||Size Marking||No. of Handles||Length (C/D)||Maximum Load||Fabric|
|Small (S)||Orange||7||24"/40"||440 lbs.||Polyster|
|Medium (M)||Yellow||9||30/48"||440 lbs.||Polyster|
|Large (L)||Blue||11||36/56"||440 lbs.||Polyster|
|Extra large (XL)||Black||13||44/72"||440 lbs.||Polyster|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details