Liko hygiene model 46 extra back support sling with safety belt and leg support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko hygiene model 46 extra back support sling with safety belt and reinforced corduroy-lined leg support comes with a safety belt with extra back support and reinforced corduroy lined leg supports. Liko hygiene sling has been designed to aid dressing and undressing along with lifting operation in connection with lifts to and from the lavatory. Liko hygiene sling is easy to apply, even if space around the wheelchair is very limited. Liko hygiene sling is often the most appropriate alternative for patients with a certain degree of stiffness. Hygiene slings are made of green polyester and the leg supports are reinforced and padded with a corduroy fabric. The patient should have relatively good torso stability to be able to sit comfortably and securely in hygiene sling. For patients with poor muscle tone, we recommend a smaller size of hygiene sling or hygiene sling with safety belt. For patients who tend to sink down in the sling, the safety belt distributes pressure and provides extra support during the lift. Model 46 is also equipped with an extra back support.
- For patients with good stability
- The patient holds his/her arms outside the sling
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
- Equipped with safety belt, ideal for patients with poor stability
- Model 46 features a back support for extra support, safety and comfort
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Small||55 - 110 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88 - 198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176 - 265 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details