Liko Hygiene polyester sling model 41
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Hygiene polyester sling model 41 is designed in order to assist with dressing and undressing when lifting to and from the toilet. Thanks to the large opening around the buttocks, dressing and undressing can be performed during the lifting procedure itself. The Hygiene sling is easy to apply even if the patient is placed tightly in the wheelchair. The patient’s arms should always be on the outside of the hygiene sling to ensure safety. It is necessary to have good body stability to sit well in the hygiene sling. It is often quite suitable for patients with certain body stiffness. Model 41 is equipped with a belt. A correctly applied belt and the arms placed outside the sling, protects the patient from sliding out of the sling.
- Easy to apply
- For patients with good stability
- The patient holds his/her arms outside the sling
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Teddy extra small||<66 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra small||<66 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Small||55-110 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88-198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176-265 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||220 lbs. and above||1100 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details