Liko Hygiene Sling Model 40 - polyester sling with reinforced corduroy leg support
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Hygiene Sling Model 40 - polyester sling with reinforced corduroy leg support has been designed to facilitate dressing and undressing in connection with lifts to and from the toilet. Caregivers often experience such lifting operations as heavy and difficult. With hygiene sling, dressing and undressing can be done during the actual lifting operation, thanks to the large opening around the seat of the sling. Liko hygiene sling is easy to apply, even if space around the wheelchair is very limited. Liko hygiene sling is often the most appropriate alternative for patients with a certain degree of stiffness.
- Easy to apply
- For patients with good stability
- The patient holds his/her arms outside the sling
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Small||55-110 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88-198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176-265 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details