Liko HygieneVest High Back sling model 55
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko HygieneVest High Back sling model 55 is engineered for safe and comfortable lifting to and from the toilet. The Hygiene vest has an outer vest section that surrounds and firmly supports the upper body during lifts. A wide opening around the seat leaves much of the lower body free for dressing and undressing during the actual lifting operation. Liko hygiene vest is the preferred choice of many patients because it enables a stable, upright sitting posture. Hygiene vest can also be the best choice for severely functionally disabled amputees or those who have problems with spasticity. Patients with limited torso stability and poor muscle tone can usually manage lifts with the hygiene vest, as they find it secure and comfortable. The Hygiene vest is intended for sit-to-sit lifting. Since the hygiene vest is not placed over the hips, it is ideal for lifting to and from custom-moulded seats and close-fitting wheelchairs. Liko teddy hygiene vest with high back is the right choice for those who need support to prevent the head from tilting back. Slings in sizes S to XXXL are made of green polyester and the leg supports are reinforced and padded with a corduroy fabric.
- Ideal for patients with spasticity
- Supports and lifts around the upper body
- Provides support for the entire back and head
- High degree of safety when lifting to/from the toilet
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Extra extra small||< 44 lbs.||440 Ibs.|
|Extra small||44 - 88 lbs.||440 Ibs.|
|Small||66 - 132 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||110 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 220 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||198 - 286 lbs.||440 Ibs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details