Liko HygieneVest polyester sling Model 50
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko HygieneVest polyester sling Model 50 is designed for safe lifting and transfer to and from the toilet. In terms of function and safety, the hygiene vest offers unique advantages and works well in complicated problem situations where no other alternatives are appropriate. The Hygiene vest has an outer vest section that surrounds and firmly supports the upper body during lifting. A generous opening around the seat leaves much of the lower body free for dressing and undressing during the actual lifting operation in connection with visits to the toilet. Liko hygiene vest is the preferred choice of many patients because it enables a stable, upright sitting posture. Even patients with limited torso stability and poor muscle tone can usually manage lifts with the hygiene vest, and they find it secure and comfortable. The hygiene vest is intended for sit-to-sit lifting. The sitting posture is almost fully upright, which facilitates lifts to the toilet and positioning in a wheelchair. Since the hygiene vest is not placed over the hips, it is ideal for lifting to and from custom-moulded seats and close-fitting wheelchairs. Hygiene vest with high back is the right choice for those who need support to prevent the head from tilting back.
- Upright sitting posture.
- Supports and lifts around the upper body
- High degree of safety when lifting to/from the toilet
- Appropriate for patients with high/low tonus and spasticity
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Small||66 - 132 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||110 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 220 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||198 - 286 lbs.||660 lbs.|
|Extra extra large||286 lbs. & above||660 lbs.|
|Extra extra extra large||330 lbs. & above||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details