Liko M230 mobile patient lift with electric base
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Liko M230 mobile patient lift features an electric lift mechanism with a powered base-width adjustment. The long lift arm on the Liko M230 lift provides full access to the middle of the bed and its attractive, compact design works well in the home. Liko M230 is easy-to-use mobile lift primarily intended for use in nursing homes and home environment. Liko M230 is excellent aid for daily transfers of adults and children; for instance, for transfers to and from a wheelchair, toilet and floor. An individually fitted sling and other accessories are of utmost significance for performance and safety when using Liko's lifts.
Buy now and get a original highback polyester net sling freeFeatures:
- Electric high/low lifting motion
- Powered base-width adjustment
- Gentle actuator speed for patient safety
- Four-button, hand control is easy-to-use
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- Two-point sling bar makes sling attachment easy
- Long-lasting battery can be charged while on the lift
- Low-profile 4.1" base leg clearance to fit easily under beds
- Smooth, non-marring casters are easy to clean and maneuver
- Emergency stop button quickly and safely stops all electrical functions
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Liko M230 mobile patient lift with electric base|
|Maximum load||400 lbs.|
|Wheels||Front: 3" twin wheels, Rear: 3" twin wheels with brakes|
|Emergency lowering||Mechanical and Electrical|
|Lifting speed (no load)||0.7 inch./s|
|Sound level||42 dB(A)|
|Protection class||IP X4|
|Operating forces of controls||Buttons on hand control: 4N|
|Electrical data||24 V|
|Intermittent power||Int. Op 10/90, active operation max 2 min. Only 10% of a given length of time may be active, but no more than 2 min.|
|Battery||In series: 2x12 V 2.9 Ah valve-regulated lead-acid gel batteries. New batteries provided by the supplier.|
|Battery charger||Built-in, 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, max 400 mA.|
|Lift motor||24 V DC, permanent magnetic motor with mechanical safety mechanism.|
|Motor for base-width adjustment||24 V DC, permanent magnetic motor|
|Climate and environmental conditions during use||Temp. range: +15 to +40 °C (+ 59 °F to + 104 °F) without reduced performance.|
Humidity: 10% - 95% non-condensing, without reduced performance.
Air pressure: 70 - 106 kPa without reduced performance.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years - Liko lifts
- 90 days - Batteries
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.