Liko MasterVest Model 60 - polyester
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko MasterVest Model 60 - polyester is a versatile sling with a wide range of uses. The MasterVest aids with standing and walking or visiting the toilet. MasterVest supports the patient around the upper body as well as under the arms. MasterVest requires the patient to be able to partially weight bear. Liko MasterVest enables you to reach certain difficult-to-achieve goals, patients receive appropriate help to exercise and bear weight on their legs, and helps caregivers to avoid risks associated with heavy lifting. Lifting and transferring patients to and from the toilet can lead to severe injuries for the caregiver. MasterVest facilitates smooth and simple transfers to and from the toilet. Since MasterVest covers only the upper body, the lower body is easily accessible for dressing and undressing.
- Allows natural movement during raising
- For patients who can stand on their own
- Can be used to advantage with Leg Harness
- Good for toileting, lower body free accessible
- Safe and secure for raising, standing, walking and balance training
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User Weight||Max. Load|
|Extra small||44 - 88 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Small||88 -132 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||132 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176 - 220 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||220 - 286 lbs.||660 lbs.|
|Extra extra large||264 lbs. and above||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details