Liko MasterVest Model 64 - plastic net with front closure
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko MasterVest Model 64 - plastic net with front closure is a versatile sling with a wide range of uses, for example, helps with standing and walking or visiting the toilet. MasterVest supports the patient around the upper body as well as under the arms. MasterVest requires patients to be able to partially weight bear. The front closure model of Liko MasterVest can be used for patients who are able to put on and take off the vest by themselves. The front closure MasterVest is equipped with two adjustable safety clasps across the chest. These are also recommended in cases where it is necessary to adjust the tension and regulate pressure on the chest. The most common sizes of the MasterVest are available in plastic-coated net. Friction from the material counteracts the tendency of the vest to slide upward. MasterVest in plastic-coated net may also be used for bathing.
- Front fastening
- For independent patients
- Front-adjustable for bust and stomach
- Leg Harness (accessory) may be suitable for some patients
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User Weight||Max. Load|
|Medium||60-80 kg (132-176 lbs.)||200 kg (440 Ibs.)|
|Large||80-100 kg (176-220 lbs.)||200 kg (440 lbs.)|
|Extra Large||100-130 kg (220-286 lbs.)||300 kg (660 lbs.)|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details