Liko Original highback medium-slim plastic net sling model 21
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Original highback plastic net sling provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is good for patients with reduced torso stability. Original sling is designed to adapt to the patient without individual adjustments. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling will give the patient an excellent sense of security, as well as a high degree of comfort. The Original HighBack Sling is also recommended for lifting to or from the floor, since it provides a comfortable head support both in sitting and in lying position. For bathing and showering, the plastic-coated net design is water permeable and can easily be wiped. This material dries quickly and does not chill the patient in the same way as a damp, absorbent fabric would. The sling’s lift straps are always made of durable polyester and are very secure.Features:
- Can be used to lift most patients.
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
- Provides support for the entire back and head
- Good choice for lifting from a horizontal position
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium slim||66 - 121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details