Liko Original highback medium-slim polyester net sling with reinforced leg support model 21
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Original highback polyester net sling is a basic model which is designed to adapt to the patient without individual adjustments. It provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is good for patients with reduced torso stability. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling will give the patient an excellent sense of security, as well as a high degree of comfort. The Original highback sling is also recommended for lifting to or from the floor, since it provides a comfortable head support both in sitting and in lying position. The Original highback net polyester sling is recommended when the sling is left in place after the transfer or when an airier alternative is desired. The reinforcement in leg supports provides high comfort, distributes the pressure and prevents the sling from creasing under the thighs. Original highback sling is available in net polyester. This fabric is recommended when the sling is left in place after the transfer or when an airier alternative is desired.
- Can be used to lift most patients.
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
- Provides support for the entire back and head
- Good choice for lifting from a horizontal position
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium slim||66 - 121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details