Liko Original highback medium-slim sling model 21
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Original HighBack Medium-Slim Sling Model 21 holds the patient comfortably and securely while lifting. With its innovative “wraparound” design, Original high back sling is very easy to put on and remove. Original high back sling is designed for adaptation to patients without the need for individual adjustments. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling ensures a high degree of comfort and a good feeling of security for the patient. Original high back sling supports entire body, and gives a slightly reclined sitting posture, which is appropriate for patients with poor torso stability. Liko original high back sling is recommended for lifting to or from the floor.
Since the patient does not normally remain in the sling after the transfer, polyester sling is recommended which is very durable and is easy to work with, due to low friction and is easy to apply, easy to remove.
- Can be used to lift most patients.
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
- Provides support for the entire back and head
- Original HighBack sling is available in polyester
- Good choice for lifting from a horizontal position
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium slim||66 - 121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details