Liko Original HighBack polyester net sling model 20
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Original HighBack polyester net sling Model 20 is designed for adaptation to patients without the need for individual adjustments. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling ensures a high degree of comfort and a feeling of security to the patient. Original high back sling is also available in net polyester which is recommended in cases where the sling is to be left in the chair after lifting, or simply when you want a ventilated fabric. Liko original high back sling holds the patient comfortably and securely. With its innovative “wraparound” design, Original high back sling is very easy to put on and remove. Lift straps are always made of durable polyester and have a multiple safety factor. Liko original high back sling is recommended for lifting to or from the floor. Original high back sling provides support for the entire body, and gives a slightly reclined sitting posture, which is appropriate for patients with poor torso stability.
- Can be used to lift most patients.
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
- Provides support for the entire back and head
- Good choice for lifting from a horizontal position
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Small||44 - 66 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 265 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||265 - 551 lbs.||1100 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details