Liko Original HighBack Sling Model 20 - polyester sling with reinforced leg supports
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Original HighBack Sling Model 20 - polyester sling with reinforced leg supports holds the user comfortably and securely. Original high back sling is designed for adaptation to users without the need for individual adjustments. With its innovative “wraparound” design, original high back sling is very easy to put on and remove. A properly fitted and carefully applied original high back sling ensures a high degree of comfort and a good feeling of security for the client. Original high back sling provides support for the entire body, and gives a slightly reclined sitting posture, which is appropriate for patients with poor torso stability.
Liko original high back reinforced leg support polyester sling for patient lift is recommended for lifting to or from the floor. Since the patient does not normally remain in the sling after the transfer, we recommend polyester sling. This material is very durable and is easy to work with, due to its low friction. It is easy to apply and easy to remove. Leg supports with reinforced inserts provides a high degree of comfort distributes pressure evenly and prevents the sling from creasing under the thighs. Lift straps are always made of durable polyester and have a multiple safety factor.
- Can be used to lift most users.
- Good choice for lifting from a horizontal position
- Provides support for the entire back and head.
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Extra small||33 - 44 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Small||44 - 66 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||242 - 550 lbs.||1100 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details