Liko OriginalSling medium-slim Model 11
For model and size selection please review :
Liko OriginalSling medium-slim Model 11 is designed to adapt to the user without individual adjustments. Original medium-slim when properly fitted and carefully applied will give the user a sense of security and a high degree of comfort. Original medium-slim sling can be used in all common lifting situations. One design has simple design without reinforcement in the leg supports, making the sling more pliable and easy to care for. Another type has reinforcement in both the leg supports and the back which provides extra back support and facilitates application of the sling. Finally there is one design with soft padded leg supports (synthetic sheepskin). This is suitable for especially pressure sensitive clients. OriginalSling is available in net polyester. This fabric is recommended when the sling is left in place after the transfer or when an airier alternative is desired.
- Easy to apply
- Allows for active user participation
- Supports the back up to the shoulder blades
- Good for lifting from seated/semi-seated position
- The patient holds his/her arms inside or outside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Medium slim||60-110 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details