Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - extra small net polyester sling
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - extra small net polyester sling provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is good for users with reduced head and torso stability. Original high back sling is available in net polyester which is recommended if the sling is to be left in the chair after the transfer. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling will give the user an excellent sense of security, as well as a high degree of comfort. Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations.
- Easy to apply
- Allows for active patient participation
- Supports the back up to the shoulder blades
- Good for lifting from seated/semi-seated position
- The patient holds his/her arms inside or outside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Extra small||22-44 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details