Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - polyester net sling with reinforced leg support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - polyester net sling with reinforced leg support is designed to adapt to the user without individual adjustments. Original polyester net reinforced sling provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is recommended for users with reduced head and torso stability. A properly fitted and carefully implemented sling will give the client a sense of security, and a high degree of comfort.
Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations. The soft reinforced head support provides extra comfortable support for the head in both a sitting and a supine position. Original high back sling has leg supports with reinforced inserts which provide a high degree of comfort, distribute the pressure and prevent the sling from creasing under the thighs. Original high back sling is available in net polyester which is recommended if the sling is to be left in the chair after the transfer.
- Easy to apply
- Allows for active user participation
- Supports the back up to the shoulder blades
- Good for lifting from seated/semi-seated position
- The patient holds his/her arms inside or outside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Medium||88-176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details