Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - polyester sling with padded leg support
For model and size selection please review :
Liko OriginalSling Model 10 - polyester sling with padded leg support provides extra comfortable support for the head in both a sitting and a supine position and provides a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is good for patients with reduced head and torso stability. A properly implemented sling will give the patient a sense of security, as well as high degree of comfort. Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations. Original padded polyester sling is a high back sling which is designed to adapt to the user without individual adjustments and is widely used.
- Easy to apply
- Allows for active user participation
- Supports the back up to the shoulder blades
- Good for lifting from seated/semi-seated position
- The patient holds his/her arms inside or outside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Medium||88-176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||< 240 lbs.||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details