Liko OriginalSling plastic net Model 10
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko OriginalSling plastic net Model 10 provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is recommended for patients with reduced head and torso stability. Original plastic net sling is designed to adapt to the patient without individual adjustments.
A properly fitted and carefully implemented sling will give the patient a sense of security, and a high degree of comfort. Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations. For bathing and showering, a plastic-coated net design is available which is water permeable and can easily be wiped. This material dries quickly and does not chill the patient in the same way as a damp, absorbent fabric would. The sling’s lift straps are always made of durable polyester and are very secure.
- Easy to apply
- Allows for active patient participation
- Supports the back up to the shoulder blades
- Good for lifting from seated/semi-seated position
- The patient holds his/her arms inside or outside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||Patient's weight||Max. load|
|Small||44-66 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||88-176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details