Liko Sabina 200 sit-to-stand power patient lift with power base
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Liko Sabina 200 sit-to-stand power patient lift is especially designed for people who have difficulty in standing up on their own from a seated position. Sabina 200 is intended for use with patients who are able to actively participate in the raising motion. When standing, they can be moved to a wheelchair or to a toilet; this gives them standing practice in connection with the transfer. Sabina 200 has a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Liko has a wide range of sit-to-stand vests, giving different support depending on the patient's needs. For patients with poor balance, we recommend Sabina SideSupport, which provides the patient with extra lateral stability during the raising motion, as well as in the standing position.
Buy now and get a SupportVest freeFeatures:
- Power base
- Sling Bar included
- Can lift under or outside of the arms
- Adjustable height setting for different-sized patients
- Lower leg support and the foot rest can easily be removed
- A wide range of accessories for many individual adaptations
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Liko Sabina 200 sit-to-stand power patient lift|
|Maximum load||350 lbs.|
|Standard front wheels||2.9" twin wheel|
|Standard rear wheels||2.9" twin wheel|
|Lower leg support||Adjustable height & depth (Removable)|
|Emergency lowering device||Electrical|
|Lifting speed (without load)||0.9"/sec|
|Sound level||42 dB(A)|
|Operating forces of controls||Buttons on hand control : 4N|
Button on display : 4N
|Electrical data||24 V|
|Intermittent power||Int. Op 10/90, active operation max 2 min. Only 10 % of a given length of time may be active, yet no more than 2 min.|
|Batteries||2 x 12 V, 2.9 Ah. valve-regulated lead-acid gel-type batteries. New batteries are provided by your Liko representative.|
|Battery charger||H01. 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max. 500 mA.|
|Motor for base width adjustment||24 V, 5 A, permanent magnetic|
|Lift motor||24 V, 9.2 A, permanent magnetic motor with mechanical safety mechanism.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years - Liko lifts
- 90 days - Batteries
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.