Liko Sabina II EE sit-to-stand power patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Liko Sabina II EE sit-to-stand power patient lift is designed mainly for sit-to-stand lifting. The Sabina II lift can also be used for lifts from one sitting position to another. With the appropriate model of sling it works perfectly in cases where the patient has to be lifted in a seated position. The lower leg support and footrest can easily be removed to provide more space.
Adjustable height levels accommodate patients of most sizes, and those who are sensitive to underarm pressure may use a Comfort SlingBar and ComfortVest in combination with Sabina II lift. The lift may also be used as a conventional patient lift for lifting in the sitting position. Easily exchangeable sling bars offer added convenience.
Exchangeable sling bars:
Buy now and get a sling free (*Option selection required)Features:
- Power base
- Removable footrest
- Used for sit-to-stand lifting
- Hand control with two speeds
- Lift under or outside of the arms
- Adjustable lifting-height positions
- Adjustable foot rest & lower-leg support
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Liko Sabina II EE sit-to-stand power patient lift|
|Active lifting||440 lbs.|
|Passive lifting||330 lbs.|
|Heaviest removable part||50 lbs.|
|Standard front||3" twin wheel|
|Standard back||3" individual wheel fitted with brake|
|Lower-leg support||Adjustable in terms of height and depth, removable|
|Emergency lowering device||Mechanical and electrical|
|SlingBar 350||2.13 inch/sec|
|Comfort SlingBar||2.1 inch/sec|
|Maximum noise output||46 dB(A)|
|Protection class||IP X4|
|Operating forces of controls||2.4 N|
|Intermittent operation||Int. Op 10/90, active operation max 2 min. Only 10% of a given length of time may be active, yet no more than 2 min.|
|Batteries||2 x 12 V 2.9 Ah. Valve-regulated lead-acid gel-type batteries. New batteries are provided by the supplier.|
|Battery charger||Built-in charger for 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max 400 mA.|
|Lift motor||24 V 9,2 A, permanent magnetic motor with mechanical safety mechanism|
|Motor base||24 V, 5 A, permanent magnetic motor|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years - Liko lifts
- 90 days - Batteries
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.