Liko SafetyVest Model 93
For model and size selection please review :
Liko SafetyVest Model 93 is a sit-to-stand vest that is unique in terms of safety, form and function. This vest is designed to lift around the back and under the arms. The inside is lined with a material that is intended to prevent the vest from sliding up on the body. The waist belt, which is sewn to the vest, is a safety feature that helps to avoid the risk of a patient sliding out of the sit-to-stand vest. You must use a combination of two loops on each hook when attaching the sling to the lift. Liko safety vest is mainly intended for use in combination with the Sabina sit-to-stand lift with a narrow sling bar (350-slingbar). In combination with Sabina, the Safety Vest forms a functional unit.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User Weight||Vest Width|
|Medium||< 176 lbs.||A: 35 inch.|
|Large||>154 lbs.||A: 41 inch.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details