Liko Soft Original HighBack medium slim sling model 26
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Soft Original HighBack medium slim sling model 26 designed to adapt to the patient without individual adjustment. It provides for a slightly semi-reclined sitting posture and excellent support for the entire body, which is good for patients with reduced head and torso stability. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling will give the patient an excellent sense of security, as well as a high degree of comfort. Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations.
- Can be used to lift most patients
- Best choice for lifting from a horizontal position
- Optimized fit and comfort
- Provides added comfortable support for the head
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
Sling use Disclaimer:Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium slim||66 - 110 lbs.||440 lbs|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details