Liko Soft Original HighBack polyester sling model 26
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Soft Original HighBack polyester sling model 26 is designed to adapt to the patient without individual adjustments. It provides a semi-reclined sitting posture and optimum support for the entire body, which is good for patients with reduced head and torso stability. A properly fitted and carefully applied sling will give the patient a sense of security, as well as a high degree of comfort. Soft original high back sling can be used in all common lifting situations. The soft reinforced soft head support provides extra comfortable support for the head in both a sitting and a supine position.
- Optimized fit and comfort
- Can be used to lift most patients
- Enables a semi-reclined sitting posture
- Best choice for lifting from a horizontal position
- Provides added comfortable support for the head
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium||88-176 lbs.||440 lbs|
|Large||154-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||242-550 lbs.||1,100 lbs.|
|Extra extra large||440- lbs.||1,100 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details