Liko Solo Reposheet
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Liko Solo Reposheet (Box of 20) is used to reposition patients who have moved down in bed, or to turn bed-ridden patients in order to wash them and to help prevent pressure injuries. Solo RepoSheet is a lifting sheet that facilitates the turning and repositioning of patients in bed, a common cause of injury to nursing staff. Instead of moving the patient manually, caregivers can easily use an overhead lift and the RepoSheet. Intended for short-term, single-patient-use, the Solo RepoSheet support should not be washed but should be disposed of when soiled or when the patient no longer needs it.
It is manufactured from a soft and comfortable material with good "breathing" capacity. It is also a relatively economical solution since laundering is eliminated. The Solo RepoSheet is made of a breathable cotton/polyester fabric and has a weight capacity of 440 lbs.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details