Liko SupportVest Model 91 - Corduroy lined
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko SupportVest Model 91 - Corduroy lined is a comfortable sit-to-stand vest that is easy to use and requires relatively little individual adjustment. It is suitable for patients who require a lot of assistance in standing, but are capable of standing steadily on their own once they are up. The Support Vest lifts around the back and under the arms. The inside is lined with corduroy, which prevents the vest from sliding up on the body. Liko coduroy vest is available in different sizes. It is important to choose the correct size in order to achieve the highest level of comfort and safety. The support vest is equipped with a waist belt that keeps the vest in place around the upper body during application. Padding for a softer surface that distributes pressure more evenly, the coduroy support vest is equipped with a padding liner of synthetic sheepskin. The vest can be used with or without the padding, since the padding is secured with a zipper and can be removed. Extra padding's are available for replacement.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||Vest Width||User Weight||Max. Load|
|Small||A = 31", B = 51"||<132 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||A = 35", B = 55"||110-176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||A = 41", B = 61"||154-220 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra Large||A= 47", B = 63"||>220 lbs||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details