Liko Teddy HygieneVest polyester sling Model 50
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Teddy HygieneVest polyester sling Model 50 is designed for safe lifting and transfer to and from the toilet. The Hygiene vest has an outer vest section that surrounds and firmly supports the upper body during lifts. A wide opening around the seat leaves much of the lower body free for dressing and undressing during the actual lifting operation. Liko hygiene vest is the preferred choice of many patients because it enables a stable, upright sitting posture. Hygiene vest can also be the best choice for severely functionally disabled amputees or those who have problems with spasticity.
Patients with limited torso stability and poor muscle tone can usually manage lifts with the hygiene vest, as they find it secure and comfortable. The Hygiene vest is intended for sit-to-sit lifting. Since the Hygiene Vest is not placed over the hips, it is ideal for lifting to and from custom-moulded seats and close-fitting wheelchairs. Liko hygiene vest in sizes XXS and XS are made of a Teddy bear patterned polyester fabric and this is why these slings are called teddy hygiene vest. In these sizes, the leg supports are reinforced and padded with a teddy bear patterned polyester fabric. Liko teddy hygiene vest with high back is the right choice for those who need support to prevent the head from tilting back.
- Upright sitting posture
- Supports and lifts around the upper body
- High degree of safety when lifting to/from the toilet
- Appropriate for patients with high/low tonus and spasticity
- Enables dressing/undressing during lifting to/from the toilet
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Extra extra small||<44 lbs.||440 Ibs.|
|Extra small||44-88 lbs.||440 Ibs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details