Liko TeddyVest for StandingShell Model 67
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko TeddyVest for StandingShell Model 67 is made of a Teddy bear patterned polyester fabric and this is why these slings are called Teddy Vest. Standing shell vest is designed for patients who stand with the help of a stand shell. Liko stand shell vest is designed for lifting the patient and standing shell together in a special way, independent of the design of the standing shell; i.e., no fixtures or alterations to the standing shell are required. The accompanying leg harness is applied around the crotch as an extra safety feature that prevents the TeddyVest from sliding up.
- Leg harness included
- Horizontal to a standing position
- Does not strain the standing shell
- Lifts the patient in a standing shell
- Valuable aid for rehabilitation of children and youth
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Extra Small||22 - 44 lbs.||440 lbs|
|Small||44 - 88 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details