Liko TeddyVest Model 60
For model and size selection please review :
Liko TeddyVest Model 60 enables you to reach certain difficult-to-achieve goals, for example:- patients receive appropriate help to exercise and bear weight on their legs, and caregivers avoid risks associated with heavy lifting. The TeddyVest is versatile and can be used for various purposes like standing, gait training, toileting etc. Teddy MasterVest supports the patient around the upper body as well as under the arms. MasterVest requires patients to be able to partially weight bear. Liko MasterVest in sizes XXS and XS are made of a teddy bear patterned polyester fabric and this is why these slings are called “TeddyVest”.
- Allows natural movement during raising
- For patients who can stand on their own
- Can be used to advantage with leg harness
- Good for toileting, lower body free accessible
- Safe and secure for raising, standing, walking and balance training
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Extra extra small||<44 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra small||44-88 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details