Liko Ultra LiftPants model 920 walking sling
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko Ultra LiftPants model 920 walking sling facilitates safe and secure standing and gait training for patients with poor balance and leg function ensuring confidence to take new steps. Ultra LiftPants enable freedom of movement, while relieving some of the burden of body weight. Ultra LiftPants allows the patient to move on his/her own without the risk of falling. The lift is ready to take all the weight during the training so that patient and caregiver can devote all their attention to training without worrying about the consequences of a wrong step. Ultra LiftPants comes with 2 pcs loop clips.
Ultra LiftPants take most of the weight in the crotch, which may be appropriate for patients who are sensitive to pressure around the upper body or under the arms. Ultra liftpants are especially designed for bariatric patients and available in two sizes – Extra Extra Large and XXX large.
- Includes 2 pcs Loop Clips
- Supports the weight in the crotch
- Facilitates standing, gait and balance training
- Enable raising with a natural pattern of movement
- Ideal for patients with respitory/upper torso problems
- Made up of Net Polymide Nylon (fleeced lined) material
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User Weight*||User Height*||Maximum load|
|Extra Extra Large||440 - 1100 lbs.||67" - 83 "||1100 lbs.|
|XXX Large||440 - 1100 lbs.||67" - 83 "||1100 lbs.|
|* NOTE! The indicated user weight and height are only guidelines - there may be deviations.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details