Liko ultra sling Model 06
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ultra sling Model 06 is a sling specially designed to help caregivers lift bariatric clients safely and comfortably. Ultra sling is used to lift sitting patients. The sling can accommodate loads of up to 1,100 lbs(500 kg) depending on the maximum lifting capacity of the assembled lift unit. The sling’s recommended use during patient transfer is with at least two caregivers. Ultra sling aid is available in three sizes. Ultra sling lift aid’s design supports the entire back up to the shoulders, and features leg supports that are attached individually on the sling bar to give the legs support and provide ample space for the stomach.
- Max. load 500 kg/1,100 lbs
- Designed for bariatric users
- Allows plenty of extra space for the pannus
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Short polyester||1100 lbs.|
|Regular polyester||1100 lbs.|
|Long polyester||1100 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details