Liko UniversalSling Model 00 - polyester net sling with reinforced leg support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko UniversalSling Model 00 - polyester net sling with reinforced leg support is available in net polyester, recommended when the sling is left in place after the transfer or when an airier alternative is desired. The reinforcement provides high comfort, equalizes pressure and prevents the sling from creasing under the thighs. The Universal sling, correctly fitted and properly implemented, provides the user with a sense of security and comfort. The M-slim universal sling is designed for slim adults that aids transfers.
- Provides support for the entire back
- Enables an upright sitting posture (00)
- Good basic model, ideal for most users
- The patient holds his/her arms inside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|M-Slim||99 - 154 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Small||77-121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details