Liko UniversalSling Model 00 - polyester sling with padded leg support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko UniversalSling Model 00 is designed to support the entire back and keeps the user's arms held inside the sling during transfers. Universal sling is suitable for most lifting situations when caregivers are uncertain about the patient being lifted. The Universal sling provides comfort and security to the client while lifting. Correctly fitted and properly implemented, universal polyester sling provides the user with a sense of security and comfort.
The Universal sling is easy to implement and remove, and, if the right size is selected, it adapts to the body of the person being lifted without individual adjustments. This design has soft-padded leg supports (synthetic sheepskin). This is recommended for especially pressure-sensitive patients. It is important to choose the correct size to achieve the highest level of comfort and safety. A sling which is too large increases the risk of the user sliding out of it, while one which is too small can be tight-fitting in the groin.
- Provides support for the entire back
- Enables an upright sitting posture (00)
- Good basic model, ideal for most users
- The patient holds his/her arms inside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Small||77-121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||132-198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details