Liko UniversalSling Model 02 - high level polyester sling with reinforced leg support
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko UniversalSling Model 02 - high level polyester sling with reinforced leg support is recommended for transfers where there is a problem to achieve sufficient lifting height. The suspension loops are minimized, and the sitting posture is slightly more reclined than the standard sling. Universal sling is suitable for most lifting situations when caregivers are uncertain about the user being lifted. The Universal high level sling is designed to support the entire back and keeps the user’s arms held inside the sling during transfers. Universal sling is easy to implement and remove, and, if the right size is selected, it adapts to the patient's body without individual adjustments.
- Mod. 02 allows extra lifting height
- Provides support for the entire back
- Good basic model, ideal for most users
- The patient holds his/her arms inside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Medium||132-198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details