Liko UniversalSling plastic net Model 00
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko UniversalSling plastic net Model 00 provides comfort and security to the patient while lifting. Universal sling, correctly fitted and properly implemented, provides the patient with a sense of security and comfort. Universal plastic net sling is designed to support the entire back and keeps the patient's arms held inside the sling during transfers. Universal sling is suitable for most lifting situations when caregivers are uncertain about the patient being lifted.
The Universal sling is easy to implement and remove, and, if the right size is selected, it adapts to the patient's body without individual adjustments. It is important to choose the correct size to achieve the highest level of comfort and safety.
The plastic-coated net design can be used for bathing and showering which is water permeable and can easily be wiped. This material dries quickly and does not chill the patient in the same way as a damp, absorbent fabric would.
- Provides support for the entire back
- Enables an upright sitting posture (00)
- Good basic model, ideal for most patients
- The patient holds his/her arms inside the sling
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Maximum load|
|Small||77-121 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Medium||132-198 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||176-264 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra large||<242 lbs.||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details