Liko vest for StandingShell Model 67
For model and size selection please review :
Liko vest for StandingShell Model 67 is a special aid for raising a patient who stands with the help of a standing shell. Liko Vest for Standing Shell is designed for lifting the patient and standing shell together in a special way, independent of the design of the standing shell; i.e., no fixtures or alterations to the standing shell are required. The accompanying Leg Harness is applied around the crotch as an extra safety feature that prevents the Vest for Standing Shell from sliding up. Once standing, the patient can stand in a standing frame for the shell or in a standing wheelchair.
- Leg Harness included
- Does not strain the standing shell
- Valuable aid to habilitation of children and youths
- Lifts the patient in a standing shell from a horizontal to a standing position
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User Weight||Max. Load|
|Small||20-40 kg (44-88 lbs.)||200 kg (440 lbs.)|
|Medium||40-60 kg (88-132 lbs.)||200 kg (440 lbs.)|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details