Liko Viking® M power patient lift with power base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Liko Viking M power patient lift is an excellent aid for daily transfers, for instance, lifting to and from wheel chair, bed, toilet and floor. Viking M has been designed to safely move a patient without causing injury, either to staff or to the patient. This durable aluminum lift handles loads up to 450 lbs. despite its low weight. The refined aluminum design provides functional benefits to the unit's low weight and high durability. The weight capacity makes Viking M lift easy to maneuver, while features such as two lifting speeds and immediate charge status notification offer added convenience for caregivers.
Viking M patient lift is equipped with an intelligent diagnostic system that alerts caregivers when the lift is ready to use and when it is time for service. The lightweight, environment-friendly NiMH battery is easy to charge and easy to handle.
Buy now and get a highback poly sling free (*Option selection required)Features:
- Dual control options to operate the lift - by hand control or control panel
- Suitable for most common lifting needs in all types of care environments
- Designed in aluminum -strong, durable, lightweight and environmentally friendly
- Light-weight, environment-friendly NiMH-battery that is easy to charge and easy to handle
- Intelligent diagnostic system informs caregivers that the lift is safe to use and when service is required
- Optional armrests help support the patient during ambulation and make it easier for staff to maneuver the lift
- Can be equipped with optional quick-release hook system to quickly and easily change the sling bar or install a scale
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Liko Viking® M power patient lift|
|Maximum load||450 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Mechanical and electrical|
|Lifting speed (no load)||1.7 in/s and 1.5 in/s, respectively|
|Sound level:||46 dB(A)|
|Protection class:||IP X4|
|Operating forces of controls||Hand control: 2.4 N|
|Operation panel: 4 N|
|Electrical data||24 V|
|Intermittent power||Int. Op 10/90, active operation max 2 min. Only 10% of a given length of time may be active, but no more than 2 min.|
|Batteries||NiMH cells, 2.2 Ah. New batteries provided by the supplier.|
|Battery charger||CBL20002, built-in, 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, max 600 mA.|
|Lift motor||Permanent magnet motor with mechanical safety mechanism|
|24 V, 8.5 A|
|Motor for base-||Permanent magnet motor|
|width adjustment||4 V, 6 A|
|Front||3" twin wheels|
|Rear||3" twin wheels with brakes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years - Liko lifts
- 90 days - Batteries
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident, or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Liko Slings will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details