Lopital Lotus Active manual standing aid
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Lopital Lotus is an active stand-up aid, for people who are still able to stand independently and have sufficient trunk stability, but can no longer walk or find it hard to do so. Once the client has sat down on the Lotus, the caregiver can safely and efficiently move him or her. Lotus active standup aid is intended for short transfers, for example from bed to toilet. As the client sits down in an active sitting position, less strength is required to get back into a standing position. Both client and caregiver will find this aid very comfortable to use. The Lotus has swing-away seat pads, flexible lower-leg supports and spreading legs. The spreading legs ensure that the Lotus can be moved close to the client, who can then actively sit down on it. The Lotus encourages the client to participate actively in transfers. This participation trains the muscles and so improves independence.
- Variable grips
- Solid footplate
- Swivel bearings
- Ideal sitting angle
- Rotating seat parts
- Mechanical base spreading
- Comfortable lower leg support
- Hand grip for easy maneuvering
- Maximum load capacity 440 lbs.
- Two plastic castors, fitted with brakes
|Lopital Lotus Active standup aid|
|Total length basic frame||38.6"|
|Total width narrow position||26.8"|
|Total width with base spread out||37.4"|
|Total height basic frame||44.5"|
|Own weight||77 lbs.|
|Maximum load||440 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
Two years warranty
- Warranty commences on the date of shipment to the customer.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product due to defects in the product. Warranty of parts subject to “normal wear and tear” (i.e. cushions, pads, belts, bedpan) are not covered under this warranty except as it applies to defects in materials or workmanship.
Voiding of warranty
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details