Lopital Sirocco shower stretcher
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Lopital Sirocco shower stretcher is a medical device for caring for and washing clients in an ergonomically responsible manner. Sirocco shower stretcher is multi-functional in use and corresponds to the use of other devices such as beds, wheelchairs and shower chairs, hoisting equipment and sliders. Sirocco stretcher is fitted with a 68.9" water drainage outlet hose fitted on right-hand side (standard) when viewed from the operating side.
Features and Functions:
- Emergency stop
- Mattress has 7.9" sill
- Battery easy to change
- Maximum load 330 lbs.
- Emergency lowering device
- Easy-to-use manual control
- Electrically operated height adjustability
- Hinged safety rail, coated stainless steel
- Incorporates wall mounted battery charger
- Ideal as shower stretcher and changing table
- Suitable for bathrooms with minimal ceiling height of 90.6"
- Stretcher, head and foot boards made from polycarbonate
- Height adjustability mechanism can be operated by manual control
- The stretcher is constructed from coated steel with protective plastic trim
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Lopital Sirocco shower stretcher|
|Specifications||Wall-Mounted, left||Wall-Mounted, right|
|Lying surface height adjustment||17" - 40.5"||17" - 40.5"|
|Maximum weight capacity||330 lbs.||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||180 lbs.||180 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Two Years Warranty - with respect to construction and/or material faults.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product due to defects in the product. Warranty of parts subject to “normal wear and tear” (i.e. cushions, pads, belts, bedpan) are not covered under this warranty except as it applies to defects in materials or workmanship.
Voiding of warranty
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details