Low Rider Activity Trike
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
The Low Rider Activity Trike provides a mechanism for children with mobility issues to move and be independent on their own. Children's trike designed for indoor and outdoor recreational activities helps the young ones in physical and cognitive development. It is simple to use, reliable and includes adjustments to keep up with the child's growth. The activity trike is available in two models intended for children between 1 to 5 years of age, easier to propel and control, giving children the freedom to explore their world.
Advantage of Low Rider Trike: Low rider allows the child to easily and independently transfer between the trike and the floor. When a child joins the Low Rider™ from the front, the front will descend to the ground and stay there thanks to the built-in high friction rubber brakes that are pressed to the ground. Once the child is in place the front will automatically revert to its original position. The same applies when the child transfers out of the trike.Low Rider Features:
- Safety belt for comfort: Comes with a 3-point safety belt for increased comfort and support.
- Low seat height: Provides a seat-to-floor height as low as 8 inches to allow the child to interact at eye level and easily transfer between the trike and the floor during playtime.
- Learn to self-propel: Self-propulsion allows young ones to explore and interact with the environment. Low rider give toddlers maximum independence by providing direct access to the front wheels.
- Play, explore and participate: Low rider offers children the opportunity to explore their home and play with friends with minimal assistance. It facilitates play that is a key factor in the early years of development in a child's life.
- Take it anywhere: Low rider fits in the smallest of vehicles, making it easier than ever to enjoy a number of outdoor activities.
Push handle: Attach the push handle, it lets someone else do the work if the child isn't ready to self-propel yet (or is tired)
Steel frame: Light weight yet strong and provides a smooth ride over bumpy terrain. The larger front wheels don't get stuck and the three-wheeled footprint is stable like a tripod
Advanced seat cushions: High-grade adjustable microfiber upholstery gives a supportive hug
|The Low Rider Activity Trike|
|Size||Trike 1||Trike 2|
|Seat depth, adjustable||5.9" - 8.3"||7.8" - 10.3"|
|Leg rest length||9"||12.2"|
|Camber, big wheels||10°||10°|
|Rear swivel caster, Solid PU||5.9"||5.9"|
|Trike weight (not including push handle)||13.22 lbs.||15.43 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||44 lbs.||55 lbs.|
|Age group (recommended)||1 - 2.5 years||2 - 5 years|
- The manufacturer provides a 1-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- This warranty is solely limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and no assembly labor is included.
- The warranty does not apply to any product which has been improperly assembled, subjected to misuse or abuse or which has been altered, repaired or modified in any way.
- The shipping damages, any wearing, tearing, fading or splitting of the upholstery is not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- The foregoing warranty shall not apply to serial numbered products if the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- Products subjected to negligence, abuse, misuse, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper cleaning, improper storage, or damages beyond manufacturer’s control are not covered by this warranty, and that evaluation shall be solely determined by the manufacturer.
- This warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear and tear or failure to follow instructions.
- The warranty shall also not apply to products modified without manufacturer’s express written consent; nor shall it apply if parts not manufactured by the manufacturer, or if parts not complying with original equipment specifications are added to the products; or if the product or part is serviced by an entity not authorized by the manufacturer.
- All products must be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- The item must have RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be a new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging, and returned at the customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/PayPal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for the return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.