PVC Commode Bath Chair (18") - Lumex - Graham-Field (89150)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex 18” PVC commode bath chair is deluxe elongated extra heavy-duty, contoured open from seat. The dual reinforcement into the threaded stem caster fittings adds additional support. PVC commode bath chair comes with quick drying and removable mesh back support. PVC commode chair offers ergonomic curved arms that provide support without sharp edges and include anti-slip handgrips for added safety. Lumex PVC commode chair has optional telescoping footrest feature that allows footrest to move in or out with ease.Features
- Anti-slip handgrips
- Ergonomic curved arms
- Optional telescoping footrest
- Threaded stem casters for additional safety
- Optional positioning belt available separately
- Quick drying and removable mesh back support
|Lumex 18" PVC commode bath chair|
|Overall height||40" - 45"||40"|
|Seat height||20" - 25"||21"|
|Seat clearance||18" - 23"||18"|
|Caster style and size||3" twin wheel||3" twin wheel|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||300 lbs.|
- One year - Warranty on PVC frame
- 6 months - Warranty on all other components
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details