Lumex 30" PVC bariatric commode bath chair
Lumex 30" PVC bariatric commode bath chair is constructed with highest quality health care grade PVC. It features optional telescoping footrest feature that allows the footrest to move in or out with ease. Lumex bariatric commode chair has deluxe elongated extra heavy-duty contoured open from seat and threaded stem casters for additional safety. Bariatric 30" PVC shower chair has quick drying, removable mesh back support which is standard in all shower chairs. Ergonomic curved arms provide support without sharp edges and include anti-slip handgrips for added safety.Features
- Threaded stem casters for additional safety
- Constructed of highest quality health care grade PVC
- Deluxe elongated extra heavy-duty, contoured open from seat
- Dual reinforcement into the caster fittings adds additional support
|Lumex 30" PVC commode bath chair|
|Caster style and size||5" heavy duty||5" heavy duty|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
|NOTE*: 89350 and 89351 cannot be used over a toilet|
- One year - Warranty on PVC frame
- 6 months - Warranty on all other components
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details