Lumex ABL-B700 full electric bariatric bed
Lumex ABL-B700 is a full-electric, three-function operation bariatric bed which has new DC electronics that are quieter and offer a faster Hi-Lo function than traditional AC. ABL-B700 bariatric bed features DC electronics which are splash proof and offer a lower voltage making them more reliable and less prone to electronic failures. ABL-B700 full electric baratric bed supports evenly distributed total weight capacity of 700 lbs. that includes the patient, mattress, rails and accessories.
- Ball-screw bed ends
- Total bed weight - 295 lbs.
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Bed height - low 17" to high 27"
- Maximum patient weight is 600 lbs.
- Full-electric, three-function operation
- Simple assembly - no special tools required
- High-strength, steel-reinforced, truss frame
- Split-frame with removable ends for easy transport
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" width and 80" length
- Self-wrenching nut - assembled for easy part replacement
- DC Electronics are splash proof and offer a lower voltage
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Overall bed dimensions - 46.5" width (with rails) and 87" length
- New DC electronics that are quieter and offer a faster hi-Lo function than traditional AC
- Also available as a package with 650-1501-1633N bariatric mattress and A8340 head half rails
- Evenly distributed 700 lbs. total weight capacity includes the patient, mattress, rails and accessories
- Two years - Warranty on Mechanical components
- Three years - Warranty on Electrical components
- Five years - Warranty on Frame and deck welds
- One year - Warranty on All other durable components not listed above
- Subsequent service parts under warranty - until the original warranty set forth above expires, or for one year, whichever is greater.
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.