Lumex bariatric bath seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex bariatric bath seat provides durable blow-molded plastic seat with optional backrest. Bariatric bath seat has lightweight, durable and rust-resistant anodized aluminum frame which support clients up to 600 lbs. The seat comes assembled with tool-free back attachments.Features
- Tool free back attachments
- Attractive platinum grey color
- Durable blow-molded plastic seat
- Maximum weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments
|Lumex bariatric bath seat|
|Maximum seat height||17"||20"|
|Minimum seat height||14"||16"|
|Height of back support above seat||NA||13"|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.||600 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details