Lumex bariatric transfer bench
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex bariatric transfer bench is a durable blow-molded plastic bench that comes with extra deep seat which provides added stability and reversible back attachment to accommodate any bathroom. Transfer bench seat has drainage holes that minimize water build up. Lumex transfer bench has lightweight, durable and rust-resistant anodized aluminum frame which holds 600 lbs. weight capacity. Transfer bench comes assembled with tool-free back attachment.
- Reversible backrest
- Attractive platinum grey color
- Extra-deep seat provides stability
- Maximum weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments
- Comes assembled with tool-free back attachment
|Lumex bariatric transfer bench|
|Minimum seat height||16"|
|Maximum seat height||20"|
|Clearance beneath frame||14" - 18"|
|Height of back support above seat||13"|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details