Lumex Deluxe Ortho forearm crutches (pair)
Lumex Deluxe Ortho forearm crutches is equipped with therapist-preferred Ortho-Ease handgrips which is angle adjustable and comfortably fit the user’s hand and wrist angle. Ortho forearm crutch has the ability to properly position the handgrip which provides correct elbow flexion and reduce fatigue and minimize stress on the joints. Deluxe forearm crutches comes with attractive bronze color with laminated color operating instructions.Features
- Adjustable handgrip
- Attractive bronze color
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Therapist-preferred Ortho-Ease handgrip
- Include laminated color operating instructions
|Lumex Deluxe Ortho forearm crutches|
|Height adjustment range||25" - 31"||30" - 36"||35" - 41"|
|Approximate user height range||4' 2" - 5' 2"||5' - 6' 2"||5' 10" - 6' 6"|
- Five year - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months - Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips.
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.