Lumex Easy Lift bariatric power patient lifting system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex Easy Lift bariatric power patient lifting system comes with six-point spreader bar with 360° rotation tilts to enhance comfort and safety. Easy Lift bariatric patient lifting system supports lower base height which maximizes stability and fits under most beds. Lumex Easy Lift patient lift offers rubber base coating which protects furniture and walls. Easy standing aid provides large and easy to grip handles for easy maneuvering. Easy Lift patient lift has 24V DC motor which allows quiet, smooth operation.Features
- White powder-coated finish
- Optional digital scale available
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Maximum weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Emergency manual lowering device
- Emergency stop button for easy access
- Unique, ergonomic foot pedal leg opening
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Uses Lumex six-point, four-point slings or 2-point slings
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Lumex Easy Lift bariatric power patient lifting system|
|Spreader bar minimum height||27.2"|
|Spreader bar maximum height||71"|
|Minimum base width||26"|
|Maximum base width||43"|
|Maximum weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Product weight||137 lbs.|
- Three years - Warranty on Lift frame and spreader bar
- Two years - Warranty on Actuator
- Two years - Warranty on Parts, including casters, control box, PCB, pendant, charger
- One year - Warranty on Batteries
- Two year - Warranty on Digital Scale
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.